Bigbank AS is a licensed bank and as such, considers the security of its systems and information to be of utmost importance. We try to include security into our products from design to deployment, but no software is 100% secure and sometimes vulnerabilities escape detection. We invite you to test and help secure our Web applications. We appreciate your efforts and hard work in making the internet (and Bigbank) more secure and look forward to working with the researcher community to create a meaningful and successful vulnerability disclosure program.
Good luck and happy hunting!
For the initial prioritization/rating of findings, this program will use the Bugcrowd Vulnerability Rating Taxonomy. However, it is important to note that in some cases a vulnerability priority will be modified due to its likelihood or impact. In any instance where an issue is downgraded, a full, detailed explanation will be provided to the researcher - along with the opportunity to appeal, and make a case for a higher priority.
Testing is only authorized on the targets listed as In-Scope. Any domain/property of Bigbank not listed in the targets section is out of scope. This includes any/all subdomains not listed above. If you believe you've identified a vulnerability on a system outside the scope, please reach out to email@example.com before submitting.
The following targets are specific service sites and are not intended to have any generic starting pages (like index.html). They come into play on some other main sites for specific authorization purposes etc.
In Scope Targets
Java API Bucket:
Out of Scope Targets
No credentials will be provided for this engagement.
When conducting vulnerability research according to this policy, we consider this research to be:
- Authorized in accordance with the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act (CFAA) (and/or similar state laws), and we will not initiate or support legal action against you for accidental, good faith violations of this policy;
- Exempt from the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA), and we will not bring a claim against you for circumvention of technology controls;
- Exempt from restrictions in our Terms & Conditions that would interfere with conducting security research, and we waive those restrictions on a limited basis for work done under this policy; and
- Lawful, helpful to the overall security of the Internet, and conducted in good faith.
- You are expected, as always, to comply with all applicable laws.
If at any time you have concerns or are uncertain whether your security research is consistent with this policy, please inquire via firstname.lastname@example.org before going any further.