Bugcrowd is proud to host the Appsec EU 2015 Bug Bash! Meet and learn from some of the best researchers in the world, and compete to rise to the top of the Bug Bash Leaderboard by submitting the best bugs you can find. Targets include Pinterest, Heroku, Blackphone, Twilio, Barracuda Networks and many more.
We’ll be rewarding the best bug each night with an Apple Watch, so make sure to bring your laptop for some hacking! Note: You must be physically present at the event for a chance to win the Apple Watch!
You do not need a conference badge to attend this event, however space is limited, please pre-register for the event.
Join us (6-11:30PM local time) both nights:
- Learn how Bugcrowd simplifies the disclosure process for security teams.
- Hack on public websites like Pinterest, Western Union, and Indeed to find and disclose security vulnerabilities!
- BRING YOUR LAPTOP! Hack with some of the best application security talent on the planet.
- Compete for cash and swag prizes! Earn money for Team OWASP!
- The best bug EACH NIGHT will earn an Apple Watch!
Drinks and food will be provided, so bring your laptop and your appetite!