At Constant Contact the safety, privacy, and security of the data our customers entrust to us is very important to us. We welcome the reporting of security vulnerabilities in our product and services and encourage researchers to reach out to us when they find issues
We operate under the concept of responsible disclosure and require any researcher to follow the following process:
- The researcher shares the issue with us first before he or she shares it publicly
- We get a reasonable amount of time to address the issue before the researcher makes the information public
- The researcher provides all the details to validate and reproduce the issue
- The researcher makes a good faith effort to avoid impacting the service or the data contained in it
- The researcher must not violate any laws
There are some things we explicitly ask you not to do:
- When experimenting, please use only test accounts you control.
- Do not run automated scans without checking with us first.
- Do not test the physical security of our offices
- Do not test using social engineering techniques
- Do not perform DoS or DDoS attacks.
- In any way disrupt our customers
To sign-up to participate, please head over to https://bugcrowd.com/user/sign_up
Security is a constantly evolving field and we enjoy collaborating with the best and brightest in the security community. We always appreciate your taking the time to help us find and fix security flaws so they don't pose a serious risk to our customers.