Security is extremely important to us at Humble Bundle. In addition to doing our best to make a secure product, we are opening up a streamlined process for the community to responsibly report any sort of security issues to us. We will be monitoring this very closely and sincerely thank anyone who helps us maintain our high security standards.
Please note that this page is intended for security researchers or other people who have found a technical bug in our website. If you are a customer who has a personal security issue such as your account being compromised or a question about billing, please contact our customer service team at https://support.humblebundle.com as soon as possible, instead of using this bug report form!
Researchers will receive Kudos points for all valid submissions, and the ability to donate up to $100 to the charity of their choice by leaving a comment in the submission.
Please read and follow the rules in the Standard Disclosure Terms.
The following finding types are specifically excluded from the bounty:
- Descriptive error messages (e.g. Stack Traces, application or server errors).
- Login Page / Forgot Password Page Account Brute force or account lockout not enforced.
- HTTP 404 codes/pages or other HTTP non-200 codes/pages.
- Banner disclosure on common/public services.
- Disclosure of known public files or directories, (e.g. robots.txt).
- Clickjacking and issues only exploitable through clickjacking.
- Self-XSS and issues exploitable only through Self-XSS.
- CSRF on forms that are available to anonymous users (e.g. the contact form).
- Logout Cross-Site Request Forgery (logout CSRF).
- Presence of application or web browser "autocomplete" or "save password".
This bounty follows Bugcrowd’s standard disclosure terms.
This bounty requires explicit permission to disclose the results of a submission.