NOTE! [Please Read Fully Before Beginning Or Engaging In Any Testing]
- Please DO NOT use automated vulnerability scanners when testing against the in-scope targets (Zap/Burp/Acunetix/Nikto/Nessus/etc) - all of these tools have already been run, and are run on a recurring basis internally. Running any tools of this nature is largely an inefficient use of your time and resources.
- However, you ARE encouraged to run any custom scripts or fuzzers that you have developed (e.g. niche file or directly wordlists, etc); however, please keep your requests using these tools to UNDER 50 requests per SECOND.
- In short, we strongly encourage researchers to perform manual testing by hand - this is where you're much more likely to achieve success, and a much better use of your time and resources, as opposed to running common tools that have already been used extensively against the in-scope targets, etc.
- Please be aware that Submissions found using pirated software will not be rewarded.
- Good luck, and happy hunting!
Additionally, please be aware that this program does not accept out of scope submissions. Testing targets that are out of scope is strictly prohibited.
iRobot, the leading global consumer robot company, designs and builds robots that empower people to do more both inside and outside of the home. This program is testing iRobot's web applications, mobile applications, cloud APIs, and cloud-connected robots for vulnerabilities.
iRobot Home v5 Released!
The iRobot Home v5+ is releasing across the Apple App Store and Google Play Store. Please note that reports from earlier versions of the Mobile App will not be accepted. Here is What's New:
- New and improved home screen and app design
- Ability to create and save cleaning routines with Favorites
- Ability to schedule Imprint® Link jobs
- Schedule your robot to clean when you leave the house
- Create Clean Zones to direct cleaning to objects and areas, including voice assistant support
- Improved Smart Map education
- Personalized cleaning recommendations
For the initial prioritization/rating of findings, this program will use the Bugcrowd Vulnerability Rating Taxonomy. However, it is important to note that in some cases a vulnerability priority will be modified due to its likelihood or impact. In any instance where an issue is downgraded, a full, detailed explanation will be provided to the researcher - along with the opportunity to appeal, and make a case for a higher priority.
Financial rewards differ based on the tier of product the vulnerability was found in (see below for details).
Targets Eligible for Tier 1 Rewards
- Any cloud-connected iRobot robot
Targets Eligible for Tier 2 Rewards
- iRobot Home v5+- iOS
- iRobot Home v5+ - Android
Targets Eligible for Tier 3 Rewards
- Any cloud API
|Category||Tier 1 (Robot)||Tier 2 (Mobile)||Tier 3 (Web/API)|
|P1||$4,200-$7,500||$4,200-$5,000||$1,200 - $1,500|
|P2||$2,400-$3,000||$2,400-$3,000||$750 - $1,000|
|P3||$1,000-$1,500||$1,000-$1,500||$300 - $500|