(ISC)² is an international, nonprofit membership association for information security leaders like you. We’re committed to helping our members learn, grow and thrive. More than 125,000 certified members strong, we empower professionals who touch every aspect of information security. Visit www.isc2.org for more information.
Our vision is supported by our commitment to educate and reach the general public through our charitable foundation - The Center for Cyber Safety and Education ™ Follow us on Twitter or connect with us on Facebook.
Please use your (ISC)² member credentials when conducting your tests.
This program follows Bugcrowd’s standard disclosure terms.
This program does not offer financial or point-based rewards for P5 — Informational findings. Learn more about Bugcrowd’s VRT.
This bounty requires explicit permission to disclose the results of a submission.
We are aware of the following finding types. They are specifically excluded from the bounty:
- Descriptive error messages (e.g. Stack Traces, application or server errors).
- Login Page / Forgot Password Page Account Brute force or account lockout not enforced.
- HTTP 404 codes/pages or other HTTP non-200 codes/pages.
- Banner disclosure on common/public services.
- Disclosure of known public files or directories, (e.g. robots.txt).
- Clickjacking and issues only exploitable through clickjacking.
- Self-XSS and issues exploitable only through Self-XSS.
- CSRF on forms that are available to anonymous users (e.g. the contact form).
- Logout Cross-Site Request Forgery (logout CSRF).
- Presence of application or web browser ‘autocomplete’ or ‘save password