Inspire. Secure. Certify.
Headquartered in the United States and with offices in London, Hong Kong and Tokyo, the International Information Systems Security Certification Consortium, Inc., (ISC)²®, is the global, not-for-profit leader in educating and certifying information security professionals throughout their careers. We are recognized for Gold Standard certifications and world class education programs.
We provide vendor-neutral education products, career services, and Gold Standard credentials to professionals in more than 135 countries. We take pride in our reputation built on trust, integrity, and professionalism. And we’re proud of our membership – an elite network of nearly 100,000 certified industry professionals worldwide.
Please use your (ISC)² member credentials when conducting your tests.
This program follows Bugcrowd’s standard disclosure terms.
This bounty requires explicit permission to disclose the results of a submission.
We are aware of the following finding types. They are specifically excluded from the bounty:
- Descriptive error messages (e.g. Stack Traces, application or server errors).
- Login Page / Forgot Password Page Account Brute force or account lockout not enforced.
- HTTP 404 codes/pages or other HTTP non-200 codes/pages.
- Banner disclosure on common/public services.
- Disclosure of known public files or directories, (e.g. robots.txt).
- Clickjacking and issues only exploitable through clickjacking.
- Self-XSS and issues exploitable only through Self-XSS.
- CSRF on forms that are available to anonymous users (e.g. the contact form).
- Logout Cross-Site Request Forgery (logout CSRF).
- Presence of application or web browser ‘autocomplete’ or ‘save password