Welcome to the Jet.com Bug Bounty!
At Jet.com we greatly value the security of our site and resources, and the community of security researchers that help keep us safe. We appreciate everyone who looks at our site, and especially those who make us aware of issues and help us to fix them.
We award kudos nearly immediately after a submission (If it is accepted), and will move states around without awarding $$$ first. DO NOT BE ALARMED! You will get your award! We do this so we can be as quick and accurate with our rewards as possible.
This program does not allow public disclosure.
Questions, comments, or suggestions? Reach out to us at security['at']jet.com
Please note that for *.jet.com, any part of *.jet.com that is not explicitly mentioned in the out of scope section, is in scope; however, please ensure that you review the out-of-scope section, so as to ensure that you're only testing on hosts that are in scope. Thanks!
If you believe you have got access to an internal machine or network, do not try to exploit it further and do not try to access internal or customer data, but notify us about it straight away. Please do not perform any DoS attacks.
Specific things we like giving lots of money for:
|Significant XSS||$1,000 - $5,000|
|Authentication Bypass||Up to $15,000|
|Vert/Horizontal Privilege Escalation||$3,000 - $10,000|
|Significant Data Exposure||Up to $10,000|
|Shell/RCE||$5,000 - $15,000|
|P1||$8,000 - $15,000|
|P2||$3,000 - $8,000|
|P3||$500 - $3,000|
|P4||$100 - $500|
This program adheres to the Bugcrowd Vulnerability Rating Taxonomy for the rating/prioritization of findings.
- Please perform all testing of our main e-commerce portal on notjet.net instead of on jet.com, which are basically the same, but notjet.net is our QA environment made for testing.
- If you believe you have got access to an internal machine or network, please do not try to exploit it further and do not try to access internal or customer data, but notify us about it straight away.
- Please do not perform any DoS attacks.
- Please do not perform any Social Engineering attacks.
- Please do not attack our users directly, but perform all testing on your own accounts.
- Please keep in mind the out-of-scope items listed below.
For Notjet.net (Our Main Ecommerce Site):
- Please create an account at https://notjet.net/register?join
- You MUST use your Bugcrowd email alias when registering for an account.
- Ex: [Bugcrowd Usernamefirstname.lastname@example.org
- Bugs in open source repos located at github.com/jet, which jet.com is using under the hood, are considered as in scope too if a security.md file is defined in them. Those include:
Please note that repos that do not have a security.md file defined are not in scope.
For merchant.notjet.net (Our Merchant Portal):
- Navigate to https://merchant.notjet.net/
- Click "Apply now" In the top right hand corner.
- Click either "Brand Manufacturer" or "Retailer" (Does not matter).
- Use [your_bugcrowd_username]@bugrowdninja.com as the email.
- Use "Bugcrowd" as the "Legal business name"
- Use 000000000 (9 zero's) as the "Tax Identification Number"
- Your account will be approved within 72 hrs of request!
- API Documentation for this site can be found at developer.jet.com
- Please keep in mind that all URLs in our documentation refer to prod URLs which need to be changed to QA URLs when testing. That means that merchant-api.jet.com needs to be changed to merchant-api.notjet.net when making API calls.
For the Jet API (http://batman-api.notjet.net/)
- Open up postman and load in the provided collection. (https://bit.ly/2UChkR3)
- Under the "auth" folder, you will see 4 requests
- Make an account on notjet.net
- Fill in your notjet.net credentials as environment varibales in postman.
- Make all 4 requests in order.
- In the responses you will recieve all of the toklens and keys needed to operate the API.
- Start Testing!!! Please Check out the API Documentation at https://batman-api.notjet.net/swagger
Out of Scope Items:
|Jet.com||Notjet.net is the same exact app just made for testing!|
|Partner.jet.com||Merchant.notjet.net is the same exact app just made for testing!|
|Developer.jet.com||3rd Party Service|
|Email.jet.com||3rd Party Service|
|Email.notjet.net||3rd Party Service|
|Go.jet.com||3rd Party Service|
|Numbers.jet.com||3rd Party Service|
|Numbers.notjet.net||3rd Party Service|
|Clicks.jet.com||3rd Party Service|
|Horizon.jet.com||3rd Party Service|
|Swagstore.jet.com||3rd Party Service|
|Partnerstatus.jet.com||3rd Party Service|
|Pipeline.jet.com||3rd Party Service|
Additional Out of Scope Items:
- Any 3rd party services
- Physical security of Jet buildings. Please do not attempt to sneak into our premises either secretly or by using social engineering.
- Phishing/Social Engineering Attacks against Jet Employees.
- Any subsidiaries, parents, affiliates are not in scope unless explicitly mentioned in the in scope section.
- Outdated software versions are subject to a 72-hour blackout period to grant time for internal patching and testing (for instance, issues resulting from a 0day, etc). Rewards will not be given for outdated software versions reported during this period.
- Any global scope security defects in the Microsoft Azure platform.
- Social engineering (e.g. phishing, vishing, smishing) is prohibited.
- Rate Limiting Issues
- Missing SPF on Non-Email Domain (i.e. notjet.net)
- CSP related issues