Welcome to the Jet.com Bug Bounty!
The BRAND NEW piece of scope here is the Jet API! please check out the instructions below on how to access it!
At Jet.com we greatly value the security of our site and resources, and the community of security researches that helps keep us safe. We appreciate everyone who looks at our site, and especially those who make us aware of issues and help us to fix them.
We award kudos nearly immediately after a submission (If it is accepted), and will move states around without awarding $$$ first. DO NOT BE ALARMED! You will get your award! We do this so we can be as quick and accurate with our rewards as possible.
This bounty requires explicit permission to disclose the results of a submission.
Questions, comments, or suggestions? Reach out to us at security['at']jet.com
Web Application Vulns
We are looking for vulnerabilities in the below publicly facing web applications. That includes most anything that could potentially impact that site or its users. This is straightforward and very open when it comes to scope for the type of vulnerability, but please refer to the targets page to see exactly what is in scope. Our Bug Bounty has been open for some time, so **automated tools will generally not produce results.**
For Notjet.net (Our Main Ecommerce Site):
- Please create an account at https://notjet.net/register?join
- You MUST use your Bugcrowd email alias when registering for an account.
- Ex: [Bugcrowd Usernameemail@example.com
- Some useful information can be found here - https://notjet.net/debug
For merchant.qa.notjet.net (Our Merchant Portal):
- Navigate to https://merchant.qa.notjet.net/
- Click "Apply now" In the top right hand corner.
- Click either "Brand Manufacturer" or "Retailer" (Does not matter).
- Use [your_bugcrowd_username]@bugrowdninja.com as the email.
- Use "Bugcrowd" as the "Legal business name"
- Use 000000000 (9 zero's) as the "Tax Identification Number"
- Your account will be approved within 72 hrs of request!
- API Documentation for this site can be found at developer.jet.com
- Remember to change all partner.jet.com URL's to merchant.qa.notjet.net in the API calls.
For the Jet API (http://phased-batman-webapi-web.nomad.eastus2.qa.notjet.net/)
- Open up postman and load in the provided collection. (https://goo.gl/wxWikC)
- Under the "auth" folder, you will see 4 requests
- Make an account on notjet.net
- Fill in your notjet.net credentials as environment varibales in postman.
- Make all 4 requests in order.
- In the responses you will recieve all of the toklens and keys needed to operate the API.
- Start Testing!!! Please Check out the API Documentation at https://batman-api.eastus2.qa.notjet.net/swagger/ui/index#/
Please note that for *.jet.com, any part of *.jet.com that is not explicitly mentioned in the out of scope section, is in scope; however, please ensure that you review the out-of-scope section, so as to ensure that you're only testing on hosts that are in scope. Thanks!
Specific things we like giving lots of money for:
|Significant XSS||$1,000 - $5,000|
|Authentication Bypass||Up to $15,000|
|Vert/Horizontal Privilege Escalation||$3,000 - $10,000|
|Significant Data Exposure||Up to $10,000|
|Shell/RCE||$5,000 - $15,000 and a discussion about the potential for a job at jet.|
|P1||$8,000 - $15,000|
|P2||$3,000 - $8,000|
|P3||$500 - $3,000|
|P4||$100 - $500|
This program adheres to the Bugcrowd Vulnerability Rating Taxonomy for the rating/prioritization of findings.
In Scope Items:
|Site/Address||What it is|
|Notjet.net||Copy of Jet.com for Testing. (See Instructions Section)|
|merchant.qa.notjet.net||Copy of Jet Partner Portal for Testing (See Instructions Section)|
|http://phased-batman-webapi-web.nomad.eastus2.qa.notjet.net/||Jet.com QA API (See Instructions Section)|
|*.jet.com||Any subdomain of jet.com EXLUDING THOSE THAT ARE OUT OF SCOPE/3rd Party Services.|
|*.notjet.net||Any Subdomain of Notjet.net EXCLUDING *.qa.notjet.net (See out of scope).|
|cs.jet.com||Customer Service Portal|
|images.jet.com||Static Image Hoster|
|purple.jet.com||Jet Brand Style Guide|
|tech.jet.com||Jet Tech Blog|
|thor.jet.com||Jet Thor Application|
|Additional Subdomains||Found at Bottom of this Page!|
Additional In-Scope Items:
|All below Subdomains are in Scope|
Out of Scope Items:
|Jet.com||Notjet.net is the same exact app just made for testing!|
|Partner.jet.com||Merchant.qa.notjet.net is the same exact app just made for testing!|
|Developer.jet.com||3rd Party Service|
|Email.jet.com||3rd Party Service|
|Email.notjet.net||3rd Party Service|
|Go.jet.com||3rd Party Service|
|Numbers.jet.com||3rd Party Service|
|Numbers.notjet.net||3rd Party Service|
|Clicks.jet.com||3rd Party Service|
|Horizon.jet.com||3rd Party Service|
Additional Out of Scope Items:
- Physical security of Jet buildings. Please do not attempt to sneak into our premises either secretly or by using social engineering.
- Phishing/Social Engineering Attacks against Jet Employees.
- Any subsidiaries, parents, affiliates are not in scope unless explicitly mentioned in the in scope section.
- Outdated software versions are subject to a 72-hour blackout period to grant time for internal patching and testing (for instance, issues resulting from a 0day, etc). Rewards will not be given for outdated software versions reported during this period.
- Any global scope security defects in the Microsoft Azure platform.
- Rate Limiting Issues
- Missing SPF on Non-Email Domain (i.e. notjet.net)