Our business is keeping customer information both private and secure.
We respect the communities desires as well and are happy to help validate issues you think you may have found or suspect and will reward found issues that you suspect are present but can not prove.
We do allow for permanent LastPass enterprise trials for researchers, mention you're testing with Bugcrowd and how you'd like to test for an extended period when signing up for it: https://lastpass.com/enterprise
- Windows Phone app
- Android mobile app
- iOS Mobile app
- Local computer apps, e.g. OS X App, Window App, Windows/Mac Installers
- LastPass browser extensions
Out of scope
This program adheres to the Bugcrowd Vulnerability Rating Taxonomy for the rating/prioritization of findings.
- 2nd factor not being necessary when logging into your local offline cache of your data (see bottom of https://helpdesk.lastpass.com/multifactor-authentication-options/google-authenticator/)
- Username/email enumeration -- we allow this intentionally everywhere, but it's also limited and blocked after a low number of attempts. If you found somewhere that's not true it would be in scope.
- Attacks that require jailbroken / rooted devices to implement, though if you have ways to work around the issue you find we may be interested.
- Application Denial of Service by locking user accounts.
- Sharing issues that ignore the notes posted here regarding their accessibility: https://helpdesk.lastpass.com/sharing/
- Weak password choice
- Modification of headers, URLs, POST body content, server responses by MITM attacks.
- Note that vast majority of PayPal attacks are false positives : your premium expiry date is prorated based on your purchase amount.
This program follows Bugcrowd’s standard disclosure terms.
This bounty requires explicit permission to disclose the results of a submission.