We appreciate all security concerns brought forth and are constantly striving to keep on top of the latest threats. Being pro-active rather than re-active to emerging security issues is a fundamental belief at MCProHosting. Every day new security issues and attack vectors are created. MCProHosting strives to keep abreast on the latest state-of-the-art security developments by working with security researchers and companies. We appreciate the community's efforts in creating a more secure world.
- ProDaemon (And "FTP" WebSockets)
- Multicraft Daemon
All other targets are explicitly out of scope!
Please read and follow the rules in the Standard Disclosure Terms.
The following finding types are specifically excluded from the bounty:
- Descriptive error messages (e.g. Stack Traces, application or server errors).
- Login Page / Forgot Password Page Account Brute force or account lockout not enforced.
- HTTP 404 codes/pages or other HTTP non-200 codes/pages.
- Banner disclosure on common/public services.
- Disclosure of known public files or directories, (e.g. robots.txt).
- Clickjacking and issues only exploitable through clickjacking.
- Self-XSS and issues exploitable only through Self-XSS.
- CSRF on forms that are available to anonymous users (e.g. the contact form).
- Logout Cross-Site Request Forgery (logout CSRF).
- Presence of application or web browser ‘autocomplete’ or ‘save password
This program follows Bugcrowd’s standard disclosure terms.
This bounty requires explicit permission to disclose the results of a submission.