Get the slides and video right now
Bugcrowd has launched over 410 bug bounty and responsible disclosure programs for companies like Heroku, Pinterest, and Dropcam, and has helped companies with countless others. In this webinar we’ll talk about what we’ve seen across these programs, the common mistakes that companies have made, and how to take these learnings to get the most benefit out of your own bug bounty program.
Are you asking yourself any of these questions?
- What’s the mistake everyone makes when they launch?
- What’s the most important thing that I should remember when running a bug bounty program?
- How can I tell bug bounty traffic apart from traffic from someone who actually wants to hack me?
- Help! My security team is drowning in reports! How can I do this more efficiently?
- How do I budget for my bug bounty program?
If you are, we'd love to host you at our bug bounty workshop.
Anything else you’d like us to cover? Let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Bug Bounty Panel
CEO at Bugcrowd
VP of Delivery at Bugcrowd