Ensuring the security and integrity of the Twilio platform is critical to the service we provide to our customers. We are committed to providing a secure product and appreciate help from the community in responsibly identifying ways for us to improve Twilio. We will make an effort to respond as fast as possible.
If you would like to report abuse of SendGrid's service please see our spam/phish reporting page or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Rules of Engagement
- Bounties are awarded differently per product (see below for more details on payouts).
- To ensure that you don't get blocked by our Incident Response team, please update the tool that you are using to make requests to add your username to the user agent string, a good example looks like "Bugcrowd (jeevan_twilio)" - we are able to identify that you are a bug bounty researcher and who you are
- Network Level DDoS/DoS attacks are forbidden. Application volumetric DDoS/DoS attacks are forbidden, if you find a request that takes too long to answer report it, please do not try to DoS the service.
- Interacting with real customers is forbidden.
- To prevent being locked out please throttle automated testing
- Please note, if you think you have found a problem but cannot prove it without accessing Twilio's Internal Systems, please submit your finding and we'll be happy to work with you for validation.
- Please ensure that you use your
@bugcrowdninja.comemail address when creating accounts and testing
- While creating any assets please use bugcrowd-<your email>-<random string>
- Any POCs created as part of testing (such as npm packages) should follow the convention: twilio-bugcrowd-poc-<additional-string> and they should be deleted once the submission is triaged
For the initial prioritization/rating of findings, this program will use the Bugcrowd Vulnerability Rating Taxonomy. However, it is important to note that in some cases a vulnerability priority will be modified due to its likelihood or impact. In any instance where an issue is downgraded, a full, detailed explanation will be provided to the researcher - along with the opportunity to appeal, and make a case for a higher priority.
NOTE: If a submission falls under Secondary, Other or Sendgrid targets, and has a significant impact, bounty may be increased at Twilio’s discretion.
Scope and rewards
This program follows Bugcrowd’s standard disclosure terms.
For any testing issues (such as broken credentials, inaccessible application, or Bugcrowd Ninja email problems), please email email@example.com. We will address your issue as soon as possible.
This program does not offer financial or point-based rewards for P5 — Informational findings. Learn more about Bugcrowd’s VRT.