HostGator Latam Bug Bounty
- Points – $2,500 per vulnerability
Newfold Digital takes the security of our platforms and our users’ data very seriously. If you have discovered or believe you have discovered potential security vulnerabilities in an Newfold Digital service, we encourage you to disclose your discovery to us as quickly as possible in accordance with this Vulnerability Disclosure Program. Please note that the Vulnerability Disclosure Program is different from a bug bounty. The Vulnerability Disclosure Program allows ethical hackers to find and report vulnerabilities but it does not provide monetary compensation. Newfold Digital reserves the right to accept or reject any submission.
You may not participate in this program if you are an employee or family member of an employee, or a current vendor or employee of such vendor, of Newfold Digital of any of its subsidiaries. [You are also prohibited from participating if you are (i) in a country or territory that is the target of U.S. sanctions (including Cuba, Iran, Syria, North Korea, or the Crimea region of Ukraine), (ii) designated as a Specially Designated National or Blocked Person by the U.S. Department of the Treasury’s Office of Foreign Assets Control or otherwise owned, controlled, or acting on behalf of such a person or entity, or (iii) otherwise a prohibited party under U.S. trade and export control laws.]
For the initial prioritization/rating of findings, this program will use the Bugcrowd Vulnerability Rating Taxonomy. However, it is important to note that in some cases a vulnerability priority will be modified due to its likelihood or impact. In any instance where an issue is downgraded, a full, detailed explanation will be provided to the researcher - along with the opportunity to appeal, and make a case for a higher priority.
Discovering Security Vulnerabilities
We encourage responsible security research on the Newfold Digital services and products. We allow you to conduct vulnerability research and testing on the Newfold Digital services and products to which you have authorized access. In no event shall your research and testing involve, without limitation:
- Accessing, or attempting to access, accounts or data that do not belong to you or your authorized users,
- Any attempt to download, modify, or destroy any data,
- Executing, or attempting to execute, a denial of service attack,
- Sending, or attempting to send, unsolicited or unauthorized email, spam or other forms of unsolicited messages,
- Testing third party websites, applications or services that integrate with any Newfold Digital services,
- Posting, transmitting, uploading, linking to, sending or storing malware, viruses or similar harmful software, or otherwise attempting to interrupt or degrade the Newfold Digital services.
- Any activity that violates any applicable law.
In the Description of a Vulnerability Report, please format the replication process as an Ordered List. Valid reports, formatted the following way, will be prioritized and accepted faster by Newfold Digital:
Steps To Reproduce: (Add details for how we can reproduce the issue)
- [add step 1]
- [add step 2]
- [add step 3]...
Scope and rewards
This program follows Bugcrowd’s standard disclosure terms.
For any testing issues (such as broken credentials, inaccessible application, or Bugcrowd Ninja email problems), please email email@example.com. We will address your issue as soon as possible.
This program does not offer financial or point-based rewards for P5 — Informational findings. Learn more about Bugcrowd’s VRT.